ALTO are keen to recruit hardworking loyal drivers to the team as the business grows with additional business gains.
ALTO have developed a 3 stage driver development program to offer highly skilled dedicated drivers a positive career development plan for a secure future.
ALTO Stage 1
Class C transporter Driver
- You must have a class C or CE license,
- You must have less than 6 penalty points
- You must have at least 12 months LGV driving experience
- You must have full Driver CPC qualification
- You must have a current digital tachograph card
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
- You must be able to work away from home from Monday to Friday every week
If you meet these requirements you will be asked to attend an interview and assessment and if you are successful in these, you may be offered a job on a 3 car rigid transporter.
Stage 1 benefits
If you successfully progress through stage one to become a class C transporter driver you will be offered the chance to progress to stage 2.
ALTO Stage 2
Class CE 11 car Transporter Driver
You must have at least 6 months experience on the ALTO stage 1 program;
If you have successfully completed at least 6 months on the Class C transporter you will be offered the opportunity to take your Class CE license funded by ALTO, you will then receive further in-house training to move onto a Class CE 11 car transporter
Stage 2 benefits
ALTO Stage 3
4on 4off Transporter Driver
You must have LGV Class CE with no more than 6 points and DCPC Qualification
You must have completed at least 12 months transporter driving experience with ALTO Automotive Ltd or another company