Alto Automotive provide a national vehicle collection and delivery service for cars and light commercial vehicles.
Specialising in multi vehicle movements of both new and used vehicles for manufacturers, auction groups, leasing companies and car supermarkets.
ALTO head office is in Leyland, Lancashire, however the fleet is outbased to provide a national daily car, van & light commercial vehicle delivery service throughout England Scotland and Wales
We operate a fleet of modern car transporters driven by fully trained professional car transporter drivers.
All of our transporters are fully insured with £1,000,000 “Goods In Transit” cover on all consignments, this limit can be increased for special moves if required.
Our drivers are trained to inspect all vehicles on collection with a condition report being generated prior to loading so you can be assured of the highest quality standards.
We believe in providing excellent customer service at a competitive price and are always willing to look at new and innovative solutions to offer improved customer service and efficiency as well as reducing damage and costs.
TRANSPORTER FLEET FACTS
- ALTO operate a full 7 day service with the office manned from 7am to 7pm 7 days a week and over half of the fleet available for weekend deliveries.
- ALTO operates a mixed fleet of 2 to 11 car capacity transporters, all transporters are equipped with electronic Proof of Delivery technology to give instant updates to the customer when the load is delivered.
- ALTO fleet is maintained to the highest standard by a network of specialised workshops to reduce the risk of service failure due to mechanical breakdown.
- ALTO transporters are equipped with live tracking equipment to enable accurate management of delivery schedules.
- ALTO has recently added several smaller 2, 3 & 4 car carriers to the fleet to offer customers an alternative to expensive and often unreliable trade plate deliveries.
Alto Automotive are currently recruiting car transporter drivers.